Additional Places to Start your Search
1. JustRemote.Co (All Remote)
2. VirtualVocations (All Remote)
3. Pangian (All Remote)
4. WeWorkRemotely (All Remote)
5. Remotive (All Remote)
6. SkipTheDrive (All,Comprehensive)
7. RemoteOK (All, Comprehensive)
8. WorkingNomads (All, but mostly tech/creative)
9. Jobspresso (All, but mostly tech/creative)
10. EuropeRemotely (Europe Based)
11. Jobscribe ( All, with services like resume writing)
12. Outsourcely ( All, but mostly tech/creative)
13. Powertofly ( Women Focused)
14. LandingJobs (Worldwide Tech Jobs)
15. AuthenticJobs (Creative)
16. Dribble (creative)
17. Angelist (for startups)
18. StackOverflow (Tech/Developers)
19. GithubJobs (Tech)
20. Toptal Business (Professionals)
21. FreelancerMap (for Freelancers)
22. Coworks (for Freelancers)
23. Gun.io (for Freelancers)
24. TheMuse (Professional)
25. Idealist (Focus on young professionals, volunteers etc)
Tip: If you see a job on a job board that is not remote, you can approach the company with a friendly email. They might consider it if they are approached the right way!
Freelance your Skills
Tip: One time projects can easily turn into reoccurring/retainer clients!
These survey sites pay you on gift cards and sometimes cash.
Caption/ Transcription Job Sites:
Are you a strong typist? You can make up to $30 per hour (average) or more!
3 Play Media - Hiring both English and Spanish transcribers. Earn between $10 to $30 per hour.
Appen - Hiring in many countries, including Canada, Russia, and India.
BabbleType - Must have good computer and internet skills.
Cambridge Transcriptions - One year of experience in legal or corporate transcription.
Castingwords – Must live in one of the supported countries or US states.
GMR Transcription - English and Spanish transcribers.
M*Modal - Virtual medical scribes and medical transcription candidates.
Net Transcripts - Hiring for insurance, legal, and police transcription. Must pass a full criminal background, type more than 75 WPM, and have a foot pedal.
Pioneer Transcription Services- Currently looking for Spanish to English transcriptionists, and typists, must have an Infinity Foot Pedal and transcription software.
Quicktate – Transcribes all types of products, including voicemail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, and other audio files. No convictions of a felony or misdemeanor on your record are allowed.
scribie - Must understand American, British, Australian, and Indian accents.
SpeedPad - Transcribers earn between $.25 and $2.50 per minute.
Tigerfish - Must be a US citizen or legal resident, and have a Windows-based computer.
TranscribeMe - Pays between $15 and $22 per audio hour.
Transcript Divas – Average pay is at least $16 an hour.
Ubiquis - 1-5 years of experience.